The Wheels of Commerce

This is for any questions, queries, suggestions, ideas, etc. of a technical nature.
If you have any technical issues regarding the forums, the wiki, or IRC, then here is where to get help.

Moderators: Nazeo, Bai Ze, fauxm, BlueSky, Moderators

cxl
Administrator Emeritus
Administrator Emeritus

The Wheels of Commerce

Postby cxl » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:18 pm

First of all, thank you to everyone who has contributed to our quest to refinance IRC servers for another year! As of this moment, we have met our initial target, and already exceeded it. All servers originally planned have been paid for and there is money in the bank. This ensures continuation of both EoP and G:ES IRC networks until at least the 8th of April, 2015. Well done, everyone!

In the coming weeks, we will discuss how to use additional funds. This will be an open discussion and all are invited to participate.

For those who have purchased premium subscriptions, we will begin the process of rolling out access to premium goodies starting on the 14th. At that time, I will also update this post with details as to how you can claim what's yours.

Long live EoP.
Long live G:ES.
Long live pretending-to-be-youkai-on-the-internet.
sudo rm -rf --no-preserve-root /
Firefluff
Senior Admin
Senior Admin
Location: Somewhere I probably shouldn't be. When I'm not there, you can find me on the IRC

Re: The Wheels of Commerce

Postby Firefluff » Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:49 am

Huzzah~ I expect another great year.

Return to “Tech Support”