The Introduction Thread

For introductions, leaves and rejoins.

Moderators: Nazeo, Moderators

Sekina Hakumue

Re: The Introduction Thread

Postby Sekina Hakumue » Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:43 pm

Woops, forgot to introduce myself properly. So, let's roll.
  1. I have gone by several names as time passed. This time around just call me by my character's name: Sekina.
  2. Localisation: France. It should tell you enough. Also, my online activity is sort of... unpredictable. Even for myself, so I couldn't tell you anything for sure at the moment.
  3. 22, near 23
  4. Male. Yes, I play only females here.
    • My characters:
    • Sekina Hakumue: Oni bookworm pariah in a quest to become as strong as others of her race, despite loathing the average oni's mentality. She's under review, so don't expect anything deep of her for now...
    • Yumemi Okazaki: Final boss of Phantasmagoria of Dim.Dream, she's a human professor who studies Gensoukyou's inhabitants in her quest to harness magic. Once again, don't expect much, because I'd have to think about stuff involving her ith everyone before just going and doing something stupid and/or pointless.
  5. University student. (Repeat student too, if I may say.)
  6. Eternal mood swinger, music addict (that's oddly NOT how I got interested in Touhou), sorta-repentant about having been (still being?) an a**hole, aspie, fond of gratuitous Japanese, poor as possible. Oh, and I like mildly-psychopathic characters. Expect all sorts of strange quirks.
Tskikage
Outsider
Outsider

Postby Tskikage » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:36 am

1. Tskikage or Zai if that's too long. Just don't call me Tski. And if, for some unknown reason, you must address me formally my full "name" is Tskikage Zainin. Or Captain Super Awesome Double Fudge Sundae, whichever takes your fancy.
2. I'm from New Jersey Origianlly, but I lived in Asia for 8 years, and now I'm back in New Jersey again. My timezone is -0500. I'm usually on from 11am to 2am. But not usually consecutively.
3. 18
4. Male
5. I don't have a character yet, but I have applied for Ellen
6. Student / Aspiring Programmer / Aspiring VN developer
7. Interesting things about me, uhh.... I do a lot of stuff. But I'll go with I lived in Malaysia for pretty much Half of my Life.
BlueSky
Hosting Provider
Hosting Provider

Postby BlueSky » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:33 pm

1. Bluesky, Carefree, Jay, or "OI YOU!" also works.
  2. I'm from the same backwater as the >:C and the Lioncow, but from a slightly more annoying part of it, where the people have all taken +10 to uselessness at character creation.
  3. Somewhere between 20, 30, and File Not Found.
  4. Return (Letters[12]);
  5. I don't RP because I don't have the time. Between watching bad 80s films and threatening to update my webcomic, I have a severe shortage of minutes.
  6. Professional Freeloader.
  7. I am shockingly uninteresting, able to do almost nothing valuable and/or noteworthy with any great degree of skill, aside from make bad puns and set up FANTASTICALLY elaborate networks. I know enough about computers to be dangerous, but not enough to be useful. I can sort of string words together - especially to use as blunt objects against my enemies, which are shockingly numerous and most likely exist only as products of my deranged mind.
Yea, though I walk in the valley of the shadow of your problem,
I will fear no problem.
For I truly can not care less about your problem.
Alice Margatroid

Postby Alice Margatroid » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:01 pm

1. No one likes to know my real name~ So you can just call me Alice
2. Philippines(I think i'm not the only one) GMT:+8:00 and i'm almost online everyday~
3. 17
4. I'm a dude,whoever calls me a girl,will go to a room with full of regrets~
5. I don't RP that much,but when it calls, I RP As Alice Margatroid,Hieda No Akyuu but rarely,and (still amateur yet) Ichirin
6. NEET NEET NEE-nah still a student
7. I'm just a typical average person who likes playing games such as any FPS,MOBA and RTS Games,i also play some MMORPG Games,but i really mostly play League of Legends in different Regions! I'm like a stalker,my presence is just too weak so i don't get noticed easily in wherever i go.
Setvilioux
Militia Officer
Militia Officer

Postby Setvilioux » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:32 pm

1. Setvilioux, Setvil, Set or Serra.
2. Wales, UK. GMT, usually on anytime that isn't 8:30 AM to 3 PM.
3. 16
4. Female
5. None, yet.
6. Student.
7. If I said that there's nothing interesting about me whatsoever, would I be able to go home? No? Oh fine. I'm just a typical gamer. Also a bit of a snarky idiot at times.
Rika - Yuki - Amaya Kuroku - Scamallach Niwl

Bread Basket
Rank and File
Rank and File

Postby Bread Basket » Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:48 am

Boredom brought me to drawing a majority of the answers. ; ;
...A-AND DON'T ASK ME WHAT'S WITH ALL OF THE CHEESE. BECAUSE I GAVE UP ON THAT--!
Little Rinion:
...My mind just likes to flow.
In a very jagged path.
A forward uncertained; drawn to flickering light-
The beauty of one's mind - is tragically hidden...
Out of sight.
Shoutoku Miko
Militia Volunteer
Militia Volunteer

Postby Shoutoku Miko » Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:26 pm

Bread Basket wrote:Boredom brought me to drawing a majority of the answers. ; ;
...A-AND DON'T ASK ME WHAT'S WITH ALL OF THE CHEESE. BECAUSE I GAVE UP ON THAT--!

Probably one of the cutest things I have ever seen. ;)
Allow the next day for humans, be a bright day for humans.
flarp22
Magician
Magician

Postby flarp22 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:28 am

1. flarp22/Flarp. Actual name: Anthony.
2. New York/EST, online erratically.
3. 18, Birthday is August 22nd.
4. Male
5. None yet, applying for Mai.
6. Student/Dollar Tree employee.
7. I'm frequently on Skype and Steam. Skype name is "meta_kirby" and Steam ID is "flarp22". I play a lot of video games, and of those, Pokemon is my biggest obsession.
Shoutoku Miko
Militia Volunteer
Militia Volunteer

Postby Shoutoku Miko » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:16 am

Lady Flandoll wrote:1. Well, to everyone who knows me personally on le internet, I'm referred to as Flan or Flanny, or if you prefer, you can use my irl name, Christina.
2. USA. Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5). I have a simple schedule.. on school days I'm here anytime between 3:00pm - ~9:00pm in my time. On weekends/non-school days, I'm here anytime between 10:00am - 12:00am
3. I'll be 15 soon~
4. Last time I checked I think I was female. o_o
5. As it would indicate by my username, one of the characters I RP nearly always is Flandre Scarlet. I also highly enjoy RPing as Marisa, Yukari, and Remilia. Those characters are my ultimate favorites, after all. (Provided I can actually get these) However, I have an OC character in mind that I would RP as, but it's still in testing mode so... welp.
6. A poor little high school student~
7. I suffer that debilitating condition of being addicted to my computer (Or any technological device). 'Tis a sad disease, I know. I personally adore role playing. I read visual novels quite often. Also, I'm a vivid gamer~! Typical nerd if I say so myself, because I like to learn. Another thing, I have a small history with writing fanfictions (Touhou ones as you would have guessed!) According to other people I know (though not from this site) I'm as introverted as can be, so bear with me sometimes, please u A u" Shy shy person, I am.

Hello there!
Allow the next day for humans, be a bright day for humans.
Genshuku
Outsider
Outsider

Postby Genshuku » Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:36 am

1. Genshuku. Or Gen, or Shuku, or any of my character's names since I'll respond to those too, since in other places, I never unnick. Saves time, and I disconnect all the time anyway. It's suffering. Every 30 minutes, and then a little more.
2. Illinois, and my waking hours are 'most of the time'. They're...erratic. I TRY waking up at 10 or 11, at least, but it doesn't stop me from getting up at 4 PM due to some stupid mistake involving my alarm's location/if the sound is on/so on. :(
3. 19.
4. Male. If I call myself the little girl, A. It's still true and B. Please don't be creeped out. It's all in good humor.
5. Haiiro, eventually. The color changing magician, definitely an OC.
6. Worthless bum ;_;
7. I am terrible at summarizing things, so I'll just say that Etrian Odyssey, Fire Emblem, and Disgaea are all great series that I play (And the former and latter are games I like soloing for the most part, especially the former), and Dark Souls makes me want to cry, but I love it anyway.

Return to “Debuts & Adieus”