1. Makarov Kageki, Sean, Null, burning loladmin
2.I'm from the humid part of the USA. Timezone is EST (Eastern Standard Time), and I'm usually on all the time.
4. null ( male )
5. I play:
Vetis Kageki (OC)
Femui Ganmen (OC)
Kemuri Suterusu (OC)
Daode Tianzun (Rarely)
7. I am on fire.
Wow, that's fucking old, ain't it? TIME TO UPDATE!
1. I still go by about all those except Makarov. If you call me that, you may die violently. ( in fact, just call me null and you should be just fine )
2. Still in "God's waiting room", Florida. EST, etc etc
3. Old enough to give myself lung cancer, drive a car, go into the army, and do many other things that being a "legal adult" would bring, but still three years away from being legally allowed to drink like a fucking fish.
4. I've stopped caring unless I'm signing documents or something equally annoying. Male, but go ahead and use whatever pronoun is suitable for my current name.
5. WHOO BOY, HERE WE GO
-Rinraku no Youjin Kageki: Loving father, benevolent god, romantic lover, ruthless demon god of beautiful degradation. This is what had become of Makarov and Vetis, actually. Technically still my first OC, but one that has come a long, long way.
-Fumei Ganmen: Speaks kind words and subtle wisdom and wears the faces of the long forgotten.
-Kemuri: Dropped the last name, still the adorably deadly Enenra. Disappeared for a while, came back even better.
-Ludivine Arcenaile: The artist angel that literally painted a door into Gensoukyou.
-Sunyata: Oh boy! The embodiment of what is not - contrary to existence itself. He is... fun~
-Seija Kijin: Contrary to the beliefs of other people. Deliciously rude and uncaring to most of anyone.
-Kata Kirauwa: The lonely, possessed girl who ate the face of a demon boar.
-Kashikoi Harionna: Mistress of Joren Falls. Don't expect to see her, she lives happily in Tokyo
-Shikieiki Yamaxandu: Grand judge of hell, is usually too busy yelling at dead people or braindead fairies to be around Gensoukyou.
-Rinnosuke Morichika: Unmoving shop owner. Could almost classify as the neet of storeowners
-Saras Couesii: Half-daughter of Kageki, half-sister of Chamenako, anglerfish of murky waters.
-YuugenMagan: Who? Really, she is just Makai's gatekeeper, gathering more dust than.... something really old.
-Kokeko Inuhouou: Roooooooooooster :U. Owner of a tavern in the human village.
-Nosuri and Shidare: Two characters dragged from another irrelevant RP elsewhere. Mostly in the outside world.
-NPC-ISH CHARACTERS! :U
6. Shovelling horse shit, slinging hay bales, and moving furniture. Now if only I could actually get paid for it.
7. I am a bastard. Conversely, I am considered a kind bastard. I'm very lazy, thus too lazy to get angry. If I do get angry, though, I've been known to be rather intimidating, according to some.
I can be considered the "founder" of EoP, but not to be confused with the head admin. I just lazily threw some channels at Rizon knowing little to nothing about Touhou or IRC, gave cxl co-adminship of the happy little shit-hole, eventually fazed myself out and let the reigns get taken by someone more suitable to being head-admin as the YTRP IRC I made became what you see now as EoP. So I'm more of the founder of what later became EoP. I couldn't be more proud~
I like to roleplay. That said, I usually don't feel like roleplaying. My solution to this is force myself into roleplay and hope for the best. If you want me, don't be afraid to ask.
EoP is my first roleplay if you don't count the old YTRP we split from. Weird, huh?
I have a lot of characters and may randomly take a joke OC idea and make it a serious OC. See: Kata Kirauwa, Kokeko Inuhouou. I may also just randomly get an idea for any character, or to play any character, and take it. See: Kemuri, Shikieiki(literally woke up one morning and thought "I'm going to play Shikieiki), YuugenMagan, etc
I am very weird.