For introductions, leaves and rejoins.

Moderators: Nazeo, Moderators

NekomimiRex
Dìxiān
Dìxiān

Re: The Introduction Thread

Postby NekomimiRex » Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:03 am

1. Name/What you want to be called.
Hello! I am NekomimiRex, usually shortened to NekoRex. You may know me from such roles as "That Mafia-playin' dude on MotK Forums" and "That chap on MotK's IRC that only talks about catgirls and Dungeon Crawl"
2. Where you are from/ your timezone, and when you're usually online.
I live in Midwest, United States, within Eastern Standard Time. I'm mostly always active during the late afternoon/night but my whacky sleep schedule could put me awake at pretty much any time.
3. Age.
4. Gender.
Doesn't really matter :3 (I'm a guy but I don't mind whatever you call me)
5. What characters you RP.
I play characters that like to cause mischief with a smile!
  • Azami Zatsusei (OC), a notoriously aggressive youkai that doesn't stay dead for long.
  • Kogasa Tatara, Childish umbrella youkai who likes to scare people (but isn't good at it).
  • Marisa Kirisame, Mischievous witch who is known for her big lasers and kleptomania.
  • Hikari Kazeka (OC), A young, meek human girl who hides a second, protective personality.
  • Yoshika Miyako, Jiang Shi who serves and loves her great master, Seiga Nyan Nyan!
7. Short summary about yourself (interest and anything you want to share about)
WHOA MAN HERE GOES: Massive spoilers here, I have a huge and ever-growing obsession with anime catgirls. It's snowballing out of control and I'm totally content to let that ball keep rollin, catgirls are the best and will forever be the best thing ever.
Other subjects I enjoy are rougelikes, in particular the rougelike/citybuilding game Dwarf Fortress, my professional career as an art editor exclusively using Microsoft Paint, and Nintendo and it's game consoles/franchises.
Last edited by NekomimiRex on Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Marisa ☆ Yoshika ☆ Kogasa
Azami Zatsusei ☆ Hikari Kazeka ☆ Jade Suishohi ☆ Kioku Danpen
Tama
Firefluff
Senior Admin
Senior Admin
Location: Somewhere I probably shouldn't be. When I'm not there, you can find me on the IRC

Postby Firefluff » Wed May 15, 2013 7:01 pm

Re-doing this, I think I've changed quite a lot since i made this post the first time.

1. My real name is Tyler, you can call me that if you want. Firefluff, Fluff, or Fluffy work just as well, though.

2. Colorado, United States (Mountain Standard Time). I am a lifeless cave troll (shut in) that spends most of their time playing Video Games or messing around on the internet, fun huh?

3. Age: 19 years old

4. Male. Might be hard to guess that based on my handle, but it's true.

5. I RP as a lot of characters, really. However, so newbies know which ones they are: Youmu, Suika, Flandre, Momiji, Shinmyoumaru, Byakuren, Tenma, and Akyuu. I also have a few OCs, namely: Saiseibai, Kareru, Ukiyou (Cupid), Kuusoushiki (Guanshiyin), and Shiko-onseiku.

6. Student, lifeless cave troll, EoP's Community Representative

7. I really, really dislike shameless fandom antics, especially when they ruin the images of characters that I like. Still, I'm pretty good at putting up with stupidity (that's not a pass to be stupid around me, please, it's annoying). I can always talk or offer advice if you PM me over the forums or bother me on the IRC, and it's my job to help those of you that don't have an official place in the EoP community, but are simple members. Namely, I help the normal members communicate with the admins and what not.

Interests... Well, roleplaying (obviously), various videogames (Castlevania, Pokemon, Touhou, and Skyrim are a few notable ones), Yu-Gi-Oh (I mostly play this when I'm bored, but I've spent a considerable amount of time on it), etc. Other than that, I really enjoy talking on the Mumbles. I don't always talk, but I really enjoy hearing the voices of other people. I think that about sums it up, I'm not a very interesting person, sorry about that.
Last edited by Firefluff on Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:38 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Ayakashi-san
Militia Officer
Militia Officer

Postby Ayakashi-san » Thu May 16, 2013 5:25 am

Better late than never~

1. I run by one handle usually, but it might be confusing here (Yakumo-san is the handle in question), so people mostly call me "Ayakashi-san". However, I'm being referred to mostly as either "Miyu" (my OC) or "Reisen" (character) lately, since I RP both. Feel free to call me whatever pleases you~

2. I was born Eastern Asia, moved to the Republic of Mauritius, then to Madagascar, and now am an International Student in Australia. Such a movement-filled life, don't you agree? Teehee~

3. Age: I think that I'd rather no elaborate on this. I like to think myself as not old, but not young either.

4. OBFUSCATED. Just call me by whatever you think I am. I find that... amusing.

5. Currently, Reisen Udongein Inaba and my OC, Miyu Shirosawa (whose article you can read on the wiki~)

6. Student, partial troll at times, Musician, Drawer (Hobby), Writer (Fan-fics and such)

7. I am the vague and cryptic individual that somewhat manages to be friendly. My mood often changes depending on how much tea and coffee I've drunk, or if the kids I'm watching are bothering me or not. I can go from somewhat dark,snarky and proud individual to an all random machine that will type in all caps and sound like your average internet dweller.

As written above, I enjoy to play Music, and spend my days playing Touhou songs (and other games/anime tracks too) by ear. I believe that I can get fairly well along anyone I meet, since I happen to be quite tolerant. However, one never knows what the future may hold in store for them, do they?

Hem, at any rate, my other habit is writing, and you might know me if you read fan-fics, since I'm one of these persons that write on FF.net. My one and only "notable" work is "The Violet and the Little Girl"... which as you've guessed, centers around a certain Youkai of Boundaries and her relationship with a human child.

Game-wise, I am fairly obsessed with Dark Souls, Warhammer Lore and with Touhou itself. I mostly play the fighter 12.3, and if I may say so, I'm not too shabby at it. Ehm... and totally unrelated with Games, I also like Mythologies and Religions. All this "Magical" stuff is what got Touhou into my attention (alongside the Music).

Well, I guess that i'll end it now... yoroshiku onegaishimasu~
Signature? What is this you speak of?
Plushy
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Postby Plushy » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:32 am

Ah, it seems to be a bit of a thing to do these late. Well, here goes nothing

1: Sagar, Plushy, any character I might happen to RP. They all ping me.

2: Ah, I'm from Socorro New Mexico, though I'm living in Denver Colorado now. Mountain Time (GMT -7). Since I go to an online school, my schedule isn't hampered by visiting a building, allowing me to log on at any time of day.

3: I was born on November 30th 1995.

4: In the words of a certain Tree I know, "Plushy"

5: I currently RP Cirno, Yamame, and Satori. I've been wrestling with writers block on an application for Yuugi as well, hopefully I'll be able to get it to budge soon.

6: Ah, I've not got an occupation at the moment. Though I suppose you could count school as one such thing. Though it doesn't take to much time to complete my schoolwork.

7: I tend to be helpful, or at least try my best to be, enjoy reading (which extends to reading a roleplay~), roleplaying, video games, talking to friends, doing school work, things like that. I've got a few oddities here and there, though nothing to major. I've come to despise my mother's brilliant sense of timing, as it seems the moment I start anything, I'll get called away. If you want to know more, you'll have to ask about it~
"Never forget your past, but don't let it hurt your future"
- I like to say that I said it, but I'm honestly unsure.
Dryhavich
Austrógáuts Airmanis
Austrógáuts Airmanis
Location: If you know, then it is likely that I know where you are.

Postby Dryhavich » Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:04 am

Huh, I should probably do one of these since I'm fairly active here.

1: I've got so many names online... the most common one is Dryhavich, but you'll also see me use Eihwaz and Stanislaw from time to time.

2: New York City or Portland. Depends if I'm at home or at college, so it's either EST or PST for me.

3: 19

4: Possetheth I a y-chromosome, making me a male in terms of sexual dimorphism (and I therefore identify as one by gender).

5: a) Mononobe no Futo
b) Watatsuki no Yorihime
c) Garmē Āutrās - A wise god of the forge from the Baltic.

6) Clerical work and such, but I'm a college student, too.

7) Well, to avoid going into a tirade about what I do, I'm obsessed with Northern/Eastern European mythology, reading about the Iron/Bronze Ages, and so much more. I am a cynical man who has seen much in this world, and has yet to see many other things.
Cattle die, kindred die,
Every man is mortal:
But the good name never dies
Of one who has done well

-Havamal 76
fauxm
existential nihilist of the linux world
existential nihilist of the linux world

Postby fauxm » Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:54 am

Hi, I added a server to the network. Since I'm unknown to everyone except for cxl, Nazeo, and a few members, I'll introduce myself~

1. fauxm
2. Eastern USA, during the summer no specific time, during school, usually mornings and afternoons.
3. 17
4. Don't care (male is fine)
5. I don't, but I do love Momiji and Alice :3
6. Amateur sysadmin and programmer
7. I like Touhou and computers a lot. I "met" ZUN at AWA 2013 and cosplayed as Kagerou. I'm also a moderator on the Reddit Touhou community (reddit.com/r/touhou)
SuperTouhou64
Outsider
Outsider

Postby SuperTouhou64 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:46 am

I'm just going to introduce myself, as I am new here.

1. SuperTouhou64, since I don't want to disclose my real name. SuperTouhou or just Super will work fine as well.
2. I live in the North Eastern part of the states. I'll most likely be able to RP with no time limit. Unless I can't show up.
3. 21
4. Male
5. I am actually new to RPing, so I may need to learn the ropes.
6. I have no occupation right now.
7. I'm usually an Intermediate-class gamer, and I am learning to animate sprites in Flash.
JianWen
Rank and File
Rank and File

Postby JianWen » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:32 pm

I find myself coming back more and more during coffee break. Never made one, might as well.
And might as well do it uncensored. Figure I should open up by now.
1. Right...
A Romanization of my name would result in my name being Jen... So just call me Jianwen. Or Hongwu, Yongle, or any Ming Dynasty emperors..
2. Okay...
Taiwan.(The Flames of the Republic shall never be extinguished!) Well,I moved now and my time zone is Pacific Time. As to when I'm usually online.. G-guh.. I'll, work on that.
3. Right...
4. Okay...
Male
5. Unless someone grabbed them... Which someone might have to do...
Sanae Kochiya and Komachi Onozuka Touhou-wise.
My OCs are Tan no Zen Shin, Xu Fu, and Li Mo Touhou-wise.
Yamato, Musashi, Shinano, I-400 and Akizuki Kancolle-wise.
My OCs are Dingyuan and Zhengyuang Kancolle-wise.
I am a self-proclaimed sinologist by interest. That said, I do know quite a bit about Chinese history. Everything from government structure down to early gunpowder formulas. I speicalize in the Ming Dynasty and am most credible there. My study of previous and other dynasties have only come from a few secondary to mainly tertiary sources. Most of my research of the Ming Dynasty comes from secondary sources. Perhaps one day when I'm educated and well off enough to travel, I can get my hands on primary sources.
I tend to have a serious tone. Even when I'm joking, I have that serious tone. Hence why I'm bad at making jokes, comebacks, etc. This has served me really well in the business world however.
Being the sole employee in a marketing department means I can call myself whatever I want. But I'll stick with marketing officer.
My love for commas and triple periods knows no bounds.
A full-time university student. (That and working in both sales and marketing. So that's why I'm usually not on anymore in case you're wondering.)
I make $10/hr, no overtime which is where most of my hours in marketing comes from, and am usually in $400+ of credit card debt not counting tuition and rent. But hey, if help is needed don't hesitate to ask. I'll do everything in my power to help. (In other words I hate being useless...)
The 14th blade...
Fulfill your mission or lay down your life...
Ken Tatsumi
Outsider
Outsider

Postby Ken Tatsumi » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:26 am

1. Name/What you want to be called.
Hey, my name's Ken, so um... call me that.
2. Where you are from/ your timezone, and when you're usually online.
The Florida panhandle. Right now, I'm in CDT and am more active late at night.
3. Age.
4. Gender.
I'm a guy.
5. What characters you RP.
Well, I'm in the process of making my character, but he's going to be named after me.
I enjoy playing video games and watching anime. I got into Touhou a couple years ago but since then, I've fallen behind on the games.

Yeah....

Return to “Debuts & Adieus”