Application: Kiri

This is where all old applications will be kept for reference purposes.

Moderators: Patches, Moderators

Kiri
New Arrival
New Arrival

Application: Kiri

Postby Kiri » Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:58 pm

So, hello. I kind of heard of this RP community recently, and decided I wanted in due to my interest in it.

How did you discover Edge of Perspective?
I discovered Edge of Perspective due to a friend talking about it with me on Tumblr. Well, a mutual follower, and a nice person, at least. I asked if I could join the community.
When did you discover Touhou?
I discovered Touhou less than a year ago, after having heard of it many times over the internet. The idea of a game where there were hundreds of bullets flying around the screen that you had to dodge just appealed to me.
Who is your favorite Touhou character?
My favourite Touhou character is undoubtedly Marisa Kirisame, quite possibly due to her rough tomboyishness, her reliance on lasers and all-around flashiness. In saying this, I realise that Marisa is a much-loved character in the fandom, and I likely share my like of her with many others, but I do like her.
If you could RP as any Touhou Character, who would it be and why?
To be perfectly honest, I would RP as Reisen Undongein Inaba, due to the severe amount of hate and objectification the fandom lumps upon her. If I were to be honest, Reisen doesn't seem like a character who is weak; she seems strong, in fact.
Do you understand that this community is intended to be of a respectable quality?
Indeed I do. This community seems to have a classy feel, and it also seems fairly casual in its OOC things from what I've heard, so I hope I will be able to fit in.
As an individual, what do you intend to bring to the Roleplaying experience?
There are many clichés which can go in an area like that, so I'll just say this: I intend to bring to the experience a sense of feeling for the character I am going to choose. I am also intending to bring enjoyment to the other RPers, as Roleplaying, as much as it can be serious, is also fun if done right and not incorrectly.
Any information, past experiences, qualifications, notes, etc:
I have participated in forum-based Roleplays, IRC-based roleplays, and the like, on a regular schedule over the past year. I have also participated in Tumblr-based roleplays.
null
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Re: Application: Kiri

Postby null » Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:21 pm

This seems acceptable. Thus, I will give it an accepted on my behalf. Please wait for cxl's word and moving you into the appropriate group.
"An honest scowl over a dishonest smile, expressive ranting over silent fuming; for if you let a person go on thinking they are pleasing you, then all they'll learn is how to annoy you more."

cxl
Administrator Emeritus
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Application: Kiri

Postby cxl » Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:24 pm

Accepted.
sudo rm -rf --no-preserve-root /

Return to “Application Archive”