HOW DO I THE YOUTUBES?!

This is the place to talk about Edge of Perspective itself - our goals, plans, and the people who make them possible

Moderators: null, Nazeo, Moderators

cxl
Administrator Emeritus
Administrator Emeritus

HOW DO I THE YOUTUBES?!

Postby cxl » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:01 pm

WHAT ARE YOUTUBES AND HOW DO I THEM!?!?!?!

Well, you have two options - you can wait for a resident youtube bot to disgorge videos into the IRC, or you can make like one of the truly 31337 and actually get your own video files from that highly guarded cyber fortress of data storages.

AND I WILL TEACH YOU.

First, you will need to download XTREME HAXING WAREZ like the "Fire-Fox" or the "Chromes" - you can find these in various places. If your PC won't let you run such cutting edge softwares, you can try using INTERNETS EXPLORER for this, but you might have to delete your SYSTEM32 directory to stop Microsoft spying on your H4x0rzing attempts.

Once you have the correct toolz installed to your C:\ Drive, then start your utility of choice and point it to the TOP SECRET digital cybervault loggon access frontpage at [spoiler] http://www.youtube.com [/spoiler]

There, you will see this screen:
BE LIEK A CYBER NINJA!

You only want to click on the large white bar at the top. DON'T CLICK ON ANYTHING ELSE OR YOU WILL GET VIRUSES AND SPYWARES AND YOUR PC WILL EXPLODE! K? Click into the bar at the top and then type the keyword string that you want to match against the SECRET DIGITAL CYBERGOODS VIDEO FIELZ.

DO IT LIEK THIS!

When you have formatted your search query codez, then click on the button next to the big white bar (that will now have your 1337 codez in it). This will HAX0R GOOGLE'S MAINFRAME and returns dozens of cyber-video online cloud files.

OMG OMG OMG OMG LOOK AT THE FIELZ ITS LIEK ITS THE TORRENTZ BUT FOR VIDEOS!

Then you have to click upon the BLUE text identifying the video files you wish to access. This will INJECT CODES INTO THE FIREWALLS allowing you to access these HIGHLY SECURE DATA-ARRAYS.

If you have done it correctly then you will see this screen and the video files will begin decyphering from the cloud and into your download buffer for your TOPP SEKRIT VIEWING AMAZINGNESS! Pat yourself on the back and engage in some witty banter with your fellow 1337 h4x0rz by using the top secret message system that some SUPER-CYBER-GEINUS added into the data-archive-server-mainframe-digital-superhighway's hypertext formats.

Be sure to use words like "cockbagg" and use plenty of capital letters and swearing - they will fear your powerful command of the lingo, alongside your ability to ninja cyberload files right out from under their unsuspecting e-noses.

Good luck, and happy haxing.
sudo rm -rf --no-preserve-root /
Tskikage
Outsider
Outsider

Re: HOW DO I THE YOUTUBES?!

Postby Tskikage » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:12 am

I got to the third step, but my computer burst into flames. What did I do wrong?
cxl
Administrator Emeritus
Administrator Emeritus

Postby cxl » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:52 am

Did you click on anything else?
Anything at all?

You might have to delete your system32 directory.
sudo rm -rf --no-preserve-root /
Shoutoku Miko
Militia Volunteer
Militia Volunteer

Postby Shoutoku Miko » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:23 am

I am very thankful for this post. I shall learn to youtube right now.
Allow the next day for humans, be a bright day for humans.

Return to “Edge of Perspective”