Sumiwrecko's Application

Become a part of the bigger community!

Moderators: Patches, Moderators

Sumiwrecko
Outsider
Outsider

Sumiwrecko's Application

Postby Sumiwrecko » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:47 pm

How did you discover Edge of Perspective?
Found this through a different Touhou-centric Discord chat- it was suggested, and I thought it'd be an interesting idea to try out.

When did you discover Touhou?
I discovered this at least 1 year ago, having heard a lot of buzz about the game and its content from years prior, especially from Flandre- I tried out the games prior, got better, and here I am now.

Who is your favorite Touhou character?
I have a few that I can't decide from; Patchouli, Mamizou, Ran, Nitori, Mokou, and Satori come to mind.

If you could RP as any Touhou Character, who would it be and why?
I would normally RP as someone like Patchouli- I'm a fan of the cool, nonchalant attitude that the fandom portrays her with- alternatively, I've also got an affinity for western-style fantasy and the aspects of it that Patchouli embodies.

Do you understand that this community is intended to be of a respectable quality?
Of course- I expect to conduct myself in a respectable manner.

As an individual, what do you intend to bring to the Roleplaying experience?
I intend to bring a cohesive, fluid roleplaying experience that anyone can understand and enjoy.

Any information, past experiences, qualifications, notes, etc:
With a experience in roleplaying(for at least 3-4 years or so) and in creative writing, I also hope to show some experience, but I've never honestly done/committed to group RPs like this, especially since I've never done too well in crowds, compared to a single person. However, I'll still be willing to try this out.
null
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Re: Sumiwrecko's Application

Postby null » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:22 pm

Accepted. Although, I'm pretty certain that Patchouli is not available.
"An honest scowl over a dishonest smile, expressive ranting over silent fuming; for if you let a person go on thinking they are pleasing you, then all they'll learn is how to annoy you more."

Return to “RP Community Applications”