Neptz's application

Become a part of the bigger community!

Moderators: Patches, Moderators

Neptz
Outsider
Outsider

Neptz's application

Postby Neptz » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:30 am

How did you discover Edge of Perspective?
I was looking through a few Touhou blogs on tumblr when I found out about this. Lurked a bit, read as much as I could (character applications, whatever lore I could find, rules, wiki). Although initially I didn't quite feel like joining, some things quickly caught my interest and I decided to post this here.

When did you discover Touhou?
Found about it while browsing 4chan about 5 or so years ago. Played Imperishable Night and absolutely loved it, and now I'm a big fan. Currently, I am attempting to finish Undefined Fantastical Object, although I have read up quite a bit on characters from future games and other things. I have also read most of the non-game material (Grimoire of Marisa, the mangas, etc)

Who is your favorite Touhou character?
Either of the two important Hourai Immortals, Fujiwara no Mokou and Kaguya Houraisan. I am torn between the two, so they both occupy my top spot for the present moment. I simply find their dynamic so interesting, and they both earn bonus points for being in the first Touhou game I have ever played. I also liked how ZUN tackled their immortality and relationship, even if canon material of them both isn't very plentiful (I mostly have to rely on Inaba of the Moon and Inaba of the Earth, as well as official character biographies). Plus, each of their individual qualities fascinate and draw me in.

If you could RP as any Touhou Character, who would it be and why?
Either of the Hourai Immortals. I detailed my reasoning why I like them above, and I also would share those reasons for as why I'd roleplay any of them.
Personally I'd go with Kaguya rather than Mokou anyways, because roleplaying as her seems like a fun experience.

Do you understand that this community is intended to be of a respectable quality?
Of course.

As an individual, what do you intend to bring to the Roleplaying experience?
It is very unlikely that I'll bring anything new or original to the table; people probably have beat me to the punch before this (doesn't mean I won't try, however). However, I'll try to make the experience as fun as possible, and attempt to put my own spin on things (obviously, once I have better acquainted myself with this community).

Any information, past experiences, qualifications, notes, etc:
Started roleplaying in 2009, on Youtube, although my interest for it goes back to 2008. Got involved in a non-original youtube roleplay, got involved in some stuff I'd rather not talk about, and moved somewhere else. I kept on roleplaying in games and unrelated forums that soon died afterwards (of note is something called Wierd? Whirled? and a MMO called Champions Online), and most notably, 3 or 4 years ago, a roleplay in a forum for a game I had been anticipating for a while (Chucklefish Forums). I later stopped for a while, but this is mostly because I could not find any roleplay communities after my original one died down, at least not until now. I still do roleplay with people in private every now and then.

I live in Brazil, a country I'm not sure if I hate or like. English is my second language. I am 19. Other interests of mine include Hyperdimension Neptunia, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure and Danganronpa. I'm interested in a few other things as well, but those are far too many to list in here.
Every day I just feel like burning.
null
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Re: Neptz's application

Postby null » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:21 am

Approved.
"An honest scowl over a dishonest smile, expressive ranting over silent fuming; for if you let a person go on thinking they are pleasing you, then all they'll learn is how to annoy you more."

Return to “RP Community Applications”