f1ame's application

Become a part of the bigger community!

Moderators: Patches, Moderators

f1amekeeper
Outsider
Outsider

f1ame's application

Postby f1amekeeper » Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:02 am

How did you discover Edge of Perspective?

I discovered edge of perspective through the google search "Touhou rp forums". That google search led me to touhouwiki.net where i found a list of touhou forums. As I scrolled through the links I saw the entry for edge of perspective and followed the link on over to it.

When did you discover Touhou?

I discovered touhou through music. To be specific it was UN Owen Was Her. I was listening to death waltz and reading the comments where someone had posted that the song was just flan's theme with a different name. That made me curious and so I did some research into who this "flandre" was leading me to esod(embodiment of the scarlet devil) After looking into the game and deciding it looked like fun I gave it a go. Instamtly I was hooked. Before long I became buried in touhou lore/games/music you name it.

Who is your favorite Touhou character?

My favorite touhou character would have to be Koishi Komeiji. This is because I am not only fastinated by her lore and ability, but also and mainly because I find her storymode campain for ULIL to be quite amusing and entertaining. Also she is one of the few bosses I have yet to beat.

If you could RP as any Touhou Character, who would it be and why?

If I could RP as any touou character I would RP as Nitori. I would choose Nitori as her personality is complex and would be entertaining to roleplay as.

Do you understand that this community is intended to be of a respectable quality?

Yes I understand that this community is intended to be of a respectable quality. I also understand that (should I be accepted as a part of said community) as a member of said community I should provide my best effort to notonly maintain its quality but seek to make it better as a whole in any way I can.

As an individual, what do you intend to bring to the Roleplaying experience?

I intend to bring my A game. I intend to bring another person who enjoys a good rp and a challanging bullet-hell into the community.

Any information, past experiences, qualifications, notes, etc:

I have past experience roleplaying with small groups. I have played campains of DnD(well short campains that we didn't finish). My gf and I aswell as one of our mutual friends have enjoyed getting together and creating an entire world where we create our own characters to rp with as we explore the fanastical world we designed.
f1amekeeper
Outsider
Outsider

Re: f1ame's application

Postby f1amekeeper » Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:11 am

oops I accedently posted this application twice. I can't figure out how to delete one of them sorry. If anyone could tell me how I could delete a topic i posted so I can get rid of one I would be greatful. sorry about all that.
Firefluff
Senior Admin
Senior Admin
Location: Somewhere I probably shouldn't be. When I'm not there, you can find me on the IRC

Re: f1ame's application

Postby Firefluff » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:31 am

Hello there! It's not everyday that we get new people here. I feel like I should tell you, since it's obviously what you're here for, Touhou isn't the only thing in our setting. There's certainly a part of it where Touhou exists, but... well, maybe it'd just be best to show you this thing

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=618

We recently reworked our setting, so you should probably give this a read if you're looking to join. Also, just in case it wasn't clear seeing as how you mentioned a "Touhou RP forum", while this is indeed a forum, it is not the platform of our roleplay. We do that via IRC. If you have no idea what that is, you can use the webclient thing. http://webchat.edgeofperspective.net , use whatever name you want, and join the 'Milliways' channel. If you have any questions, you can ask them there.

Return to “RP Community Applications”