Ken's Application

Become a part of the bigger community!

Moderators: Patches, Moderators

Ken Tatsumi
Outsider
Outsider

Ken's Application

Postby Ken Tatsumi » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:51 am

Hi everyone, I'm Ken, and I would like to join this community!

How did you discover Edge of Perspective?
I happened to come across Edge of Perspective while looking up Touhou characters.
When did you discover Touhou?
I didn't really get into it until 2012.
Who is your favorite Touhou character?
My favorite Touhou character would have to be Sanae. I'm super excited to know she is playable in the latest game!
If you could RP as any Touhou Character, who would it be and why?
I just LOVE the manga/anime, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, and Dio Brando is plain awesome, so it'd be cool roleplaying as Sakuya Izayoi, who also manipulates time.
Do you understand that this community is intended to be of a respectable quality?
I understand and will try my best to be respectful to everyone on here and set a good example.
As an individual, what do you intend to bring to the Roleplaying experience?
I hope to bring a little variety into this RP, as well as good times!
Any information, past experiences, qualifications, notes, etc:
I've actually lurked on this forum in the past a bit, but I didn't have the courage to join until now.

I hope you all will accept me! :mrgreen:
Firefluff
Senior Admin
Senior Admin
Location: Somewhere I probably shouldn't be. When I'm not there, you can find me on the IRC

Re: Ken's Application

Postby Firefluff » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:15 pm

Ohhhh hell. Yeah, mental note to re-do the community application thing.

Okay look, this is how it is - and I'm mostly just putting this out here so you aren't surprised later - we're more of a general community these days. I mean, we do have a little bit of Touhou mixed in, but don't expect it to be like how it is in canon, m'kay? The other thing I wanted to say is that this is perhaps the most.... generic-looking application I've ever seen. Coupled with the fact that we aren't a Touhou-centered RP anymore... I dunno. I also saw your introductory post, and to be perfectly honest, I cringed a little bit at the mention of your self-insert. Kinda ruins the point of RPing, y'know.

Alright, so this is how it's gonna go. If you still want to hang around, why don't you come and idle a bit on IRC? We /are/ an IRC based roleplay, after all. If you have an IRC client, go ahead and use this link here. We can talk more there.
fauxm
existential nihilist of the linux world
existential nihilist of the linux world

Re: Ken's Application

Postby fauxm » Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:04 am

Well, in all fairness, the template they used is two years old and probably needs to be updated to support the latest changes in the canon.

Return to “RP Community Applications”