Beleronx's app

Become a part of the bigger community!

Moderators: Patches, Moderators

Beleronx
Outsider
Outsider

Beleronx's app

Postby Beleronx » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:01 am

How did you discover Edge of Perspective?

I am someone who loves to think about different powers. Despite this, I only recently found http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Superpower_Wiki and immediately began to dig through the various powers spoken of. One thing I found was an entry on “Perspective Manipulation” and when I checked it out, I found a rather bare-bones explanation and a link to the EoP wiki page for Tiandao. While it took me far to long to realize that the RP it came from wasn't an actual RPG, I recently found the forum and began to transfer my 7 OCs into the template provided. The only real dilemmas I've run into is that many people here have similar ideas to me in terms of powers, and that it took me a while to realize what I had to do to actually RP here ((yes, I get that I'm a bit slow, but this place is far more organized than the RPing I do on Google +)).

When did you discover Touhou?

Apart from hearing vague information about its existence, I looked into it after reading what this place is based on.

Who is your favorite Touhou character?

Because I have no actual experience or in-depth info about Touhou and its relatives, I cant really say.

If you could RP as any Touhou Character, who would it be and why?

I repeat my response to the previous question. No real info leads to no opinion.

Do you understand that this community is intended to be of a respectable quality?

While I haven't done much roleplaying outside of G+, I have seen some pathetic attempts at roleplaying there. On the other hand I've seen many high quality ((in my opinion)) RPs there as well, and, despite having not yet read the RP logs, I can tell that the basic standard here Is much higher than middle standard there.

As an individual, what do you intend to bring to the Roleplaying experience?

I intend to bring whatever I can. What that “whatever I can” is, I have yet to determine. I'm not the best RPer out there, but I have gotten better over time, and I hope to continue that progress.

Any information, past experiences, qualifications, notes, etc:

I have been RPing for about a year and a half, and in that time I have managed to meet, RP with, and befriend ((at least I think I have)) quite a few skilled RPers. By hanging around them, I've gotten to witness levels of RPing that I now hold as personal goals to reach. Having explored many different RP Communities ((environments? I cant think of the right word)) in the short time I've been doing this, I can honestly say that I have learned that each new scenario can be fun if I come at it from the right angle.

Note: I am looking to get better at this, so if anyone has advice they can give me, I'd be happy to hear it.
-_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_-
Plushy
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Re: Beleronx's app

Postby Plushy » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:03 pm

Everything seems to be in order. I'm going to go ahead and give you the green light.
"Never forget your past, but don't let it hurt your future"
- I like to say that I said it, but I'm honestly unsure.
Beleronx
Outsider
Outsider

Re: Beleronx's app

Postby Beleronx » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:56 am

Great! Thanks.
-_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_-

Return to “RP Community Applications”