acecipher community application

Become a part of the bigger community!

Moderators: Patches, Moderators

acecipher
New Arrival
New Arrival

acecipher community application

Postby acecipher » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:43 am

How did you discover Edge of Perspective?

Hiryuu/cxl waited four or so months to tell me about it on Esper.net. He really should have informed me sooner.

When did you discover Touhou?

I first really delved into Touhou in my Junior year of college, when I was searching ROM hacks for interesting variations and came upon TouhouMon World Link. I found the completely unbalanced game fun and refreshing, a new challenge rather than a re-has of old games. This got me interested in who these cute girls were, so I looked into it more, And downloaded Ten Desires, aAndstarted delving deeper from there.

Who is your favorite Touhou character?

I am particularly partial to Reisen. While she does get a lot of stuff for being cluclumsy I find this is due to having to put up with the terrible abomination that is Tewi, and that she has a very strong personality to put up with everything rather than just flip out and hypnotize everyone top be her slaves . Especially Tewi.

If you could RP as any Touhou Character, who would it be and why?

Probably Okuu. Okuu is a fun, enjoyable character who has an interesting decision making process that usually prescribes a favorite remedy of mine: NUCLEARFUSION. Very few things cannot Be made more interesting by the addition of a nascent star here or there, a few atoms colliding, or nice friendly gamma rays. And what isnt better than telling the others about the magic of creating the p-goup elements during high neutron fluxes during type Ia supernovae.

Do you understand that this community is intended to be of a respectable quality?

Presumably so; I hope my pretentious character ideas that are more about exploring the nature of being than killing dragons can be welcomed here without fuss. They are not meant to offend or enlarge my own ego; they are to exist so I can explore these ideas and improve my own writing.

As an individual, what do you intend to bring to the Roleplaying experience?

Tea parties and cat.

Also, incredibly pretentious concepts that are there for conceptual reasons. I can also bring cute and fluffy characters, regularly dramatic characters, incredibly flawed and deeply disturbed characters, and random NPCs wandering around to do random NPC things. I find Roleplaying enjoyable inherently and do a wide variety of activities both online and in person, with no genre or theme bounds. Really i will bring myself and all I enjoy. I hope that is suitable.
cxl
Administrator Emeritus
Administrator Emeritus

Re: acecipher community application

Postby cxl » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:23 am

In my defence... you never asked!

Anyway, Accepted.
sudo rm -rf --no-preserve-root /

Return to “RP Community Applications”