Bandana Dee's Community App~

Become a part of the bigger community!

Moderators: Patches, Moderators

Bandana Dee
Outsider
Outsider

Bandana Dee's Community App~

Postby Bandana Dee » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:41 pm

How did you discover Edge of Perspective?
I found out about it via a small Skype group a few friends of mine creating for discussing and rping Touhou OCs.

When did you discover Touhou?
This one is hard....I'd say about...4 years ago? It was before Ten Desires, I remember that much.

Who is your favorite Touhou character?
Picking one is like picking a favorite game: You can't pick one. I'd say for me it'd be Suika, Sakuya, and Orin.
If you could RP as any Touhou Character, who would it be and why?
Any? I'd rp as....Luna Child. Mostly because she reminds me of myself. A bit clumsy, a bit spacey and considered odd by others like me. :lol:
Do you understand that this community is intended to be of a respectable quality?
Yes, I understand. I've gone through the wiki and the guide, and it seems like a very sturdy, if strict community.

As an individual, what do you intend to bring to the Roleplaying experience?
Well, I don't think that I'm too good at this rping thing, but I do believe that my shy and analytical ways will hopefully be something unique I can bring.
Any information, past experiences, qualifications, notes, etc: I hope I do well, but I'll just be lurking a bit. Toodles~
There are three flavors of doujin: Good, bad, and "I'm going to throw up what is this."

Return to “RP Community Applications”