AxeBane's Application~

Become a part of the bigger community!

Moderators: Patches, Moderators

AxeBane
New Arrival
New Arrival

AxeBane's Application~

Postby AxeBane » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:36 pm

Welp. Let's get straight to the point, shall we?

How did you discover Edge of Perspective?
Google helps. I literally just googled "Touhou Roleplay" and boom. Instant site.

When did you discover Touhou?
It was. . . About two years ago, I believe? I was first caught by the music -- Flandre's theme, to which I later started to dislike once I began hearing the better ones -- and began by playing EoSD. I then moved on to IN and then to the rest of the games. . .

Who is your favorite Touhou character?
Ooohh! This is a really hard one. . . Uh, I'm going to have to settle on either Yuyuko or Yukari. The former because of her elegant battle theme and style, and the latter because of that fandom personality. >.<

If you could RP as any Touhou Character, who would it be and why?
Honestly, I'd prefer to not stick to the canon cast, or at least use one that isn't too "dominant" in the relationship. . . I'd usually stick to my own OCs, but if I had to stick to the canon cast, I'd just randomly pick one of the various servant-type ones.

Do you understand that this community is intended to be of a respectable quality?
That's kind of a given in almost any society, except those with the express intent on being stupid or ones that have poor leadership.

As an individual, what do you intend to bring to the Roleplaying experience?
Well. I'd like to see myself as someone that's willing to be the lesser-used or respected characters. . . Something that isn't common nowadays. I'm also someone that tends to go out of their way to try and help someone improve themselves. . . And I dislike it strongly when peoples' OCs are just left alone with nothing to do or anyone to interact with; I know the feeling too well.

Any information, past experiences, qualifications, notes, etc:
Well. I'm currently a Moderator in the Roleplaying Room on the community chat website http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/roleplaying
I'm. . . Honestly at a loss as to what else to put here. I believe this is a case of whenever you're given total and utter freedom to tell something, such as a joke, and your mind draws a blank. I understand moderately adept JavaScript, if that helps? I'm in charge of a Touhou Roleplaying Skype Group? I'm honestly at a loss other than that. . . Sorry.
Procrastination is key.
cxl
Administrator Emeritus
Administrator Emeritus

Re: AxeBane's Application~

Postby cxl » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:43 pm

Wo!

I mean... ACCEPTED
sudo rm -rf --no-preserve-root /

Return to “RP Community Applications”