Guess who's back? FlyingFrog is and here's the app!

Become a part of the bigger community!

Moderators: Patches, Moderators

SylveonSavior
Outsider
Outsider

Guess who's back? FlyingFrog is and here's the app!

Postby SylveonSavior » Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:14 pm

Haha, Flyingfrog here! After kinda disappearing due to school and generally real life, I came back! One of the admins told me my account got deleted on here so I made this new one just in case! Anyway I'm glad to be back and let me just do the app just in case.

How did you discover Edge of Perspective? Through Deviantart after I joined a Touhou RP group on there that wasn't really active. I was looking for active Touhou RP groups and ended up running into EoP when I was google searching Touhou RP groups.

When did you discover Touhou? Around 2 years ago I believe. I was looking through a lot of Get Down meme videos and found one for Nitori and then a whole MAD about Touhou and that's when I saw Marisa in it. She was so cool and interesting that I totally wanted to know which anime (I committed the deadly sin of Touhou, I'm honestly sorry) she came and after a bit of searching, I found out she was from a game called Touhou. I did a bit more researching and here I am now, 1ccing the games through sheer luck alone.

Who is your favorite Touhou character?
NUE HOUJUU. Why? Because Nue is such a hella rad non-binary 2hu (at least in my headcanon) and Nues are one of my favorite youkai plus their theme and concept is so interesting that they flew into my heart; it's such a shame that others only recognize them as the Flandre copy why. Runner-ups are Seija (Amanojakus I love and Seija reminds me of Terumi plus her theme is super nice), Yukari (Yukari just holds a special place like she was the first touhou character I ever rped as and Yukari prompted me to get Perfect Cherry Blossom, my first and favorite Touhou game), Marisa (The character that even got me interested), and Medicine (she's so underrated, it's painful like come on her pofv story was so nice)

If you could RP as any Touhou Character, who would it be and why?

Totally Nue. Other than being my favorite Touhou character, they're just a super cool character with a neat concept and I always have fun rping as them. Plus I have experience rping as Nue so it would be easy for me hopefully.

Do you understand that this community is intended to be of a respectable quality? Of course!

As an individual, what do you intend to bring to the Roleplaying experience? Well I have a lot of folklore resources and knowledge so I can always bring that. Also I headcanon a lot and I often put a lot of thought and research into my headcanons in order to make the touhou characters more realistic. Also I'll provide wonderful rps, I hope!

Any information, past experiences, qualifications, notes, etc:

On my little break, I got more experience rping as the touhou characters with Tumblr. Also I can draw and write average at best though and I almost have all of the Touhou games though I suck on every single one. Also, I think I've turned legit crossover and shipping trash.
null
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Re: Guess who's back? FlyingFrog is and here's the app!

Postby null » Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:52 am

ACCEPTED
"An honest scowl over a dishonest smile, expressive ranting over silent fuming; for if you let a person go on thinking they are pleasing you, then all they'll learn is how to annoy you more."

Return to “RP Community Applications”